Robert W. Krug is a Shareholder of Hughes Socol Piers Resnick & Dym, Ltd. He represents individual clients and major corporations in a broad range of immigration matters, including temporary and permanent employment and family-based immigration, asylum, consular processing, and citizenship matters. He has represented clients before the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, the Executive Office for Immigration Review, the U.S. Department of State, the U.S. Department of Labor and U.S. consular posts around the world.
Prior to joining HSPRD, Mr. Krug practiced immigration and nationality law for six years in Chicago.
- DePaul University College of Law (J.D. 1998)
- University of Illinois – Chicago (B.A. 1993)
- Illinois (1999)
Memberships / Associations
- Member, Illinois State Bar Association
- Member, American Lawyers Immigration Association
- Board Member, International Chamber Artists
- Secretary, School Board of Northside Catholic Academy
Temporary Non-Agricultural Workers, in Business Immigration Law: Forms & Filings (L. J. Press 2010).
Speeches and Presentations
- Perspectives on Immigration, Panelist discussion regarding employment-based immigration at DePaul University (Oct. 23, 2009).
- Adjustment of Status and Consular Processing, Address and panelist discussion at the American Immigration Lawyers Association Fundamentals Conference (Apr. 7, 2009).
- A Smorgasbord of Business Immigration Basics: A Primer for Family/Removal Practitioners, Address and panelist discussion at the American Immigration Lawyers Association Annual Conference (Oct. 21, 2008).
Learn More About Your Options
Loved by Many
Ian, Thank You very very much for your support. You are My True Santa and Best attorney in the world. Thanks!
Ian, She just burst out crying with delight when she read the stamp. Wow, what a relief. This accomplishment is priceless. We are forever indebted to you.
Mr. Wagreich, I wanted to let you know that I received the documentation and wanted to thank you for your professionalism, kindness and help through the whole process. I believe wholeheartedly I had the best team of professionals and people who did their very best. No doubt in my heart that if I or anyone close to me would have to go through the process, I would choose your services again. Thank you very much for everything you've done!
Let’s Get Started